0203 620 5900
0207 193 0245
0790 407 7992
Refer a friend
refer a friend
Job Search Register CV Tax Refund Calculator Claim Tax Refund Let us beat your quote Request a call back Next day Limited Company Need financial help? Got a question? Refer a friend Self employed or Limited?

Other Services

CIS Tax Refunds - CASH in your pocket FAST! PAYE & CIS Payroll solutions Thinking of studying in UK? We can help UK property - help to buy, rent, let or invest Capital Gain Tax - calculations & returns Get 10% extra CASH with VAT scheme!

Self Assessment Tax Return

You might need to prepare and submit Self Assessment Tax Return.  

Complete form online or download it to your computer and will prepare and submit your tax return.  Our specialists will contact you if there are any areas which require additional information or clarifications.

Contact usrequest a call back or speak with us online if you have got any questions.  

What is it?

A Self Assessment is a compulsory tax return issued by the Inland Revenue after the end of the financial year (5th April). This return is a declaration of your earnings throughout the financial year and must be submitted by the 31st January the following year.

Who Needs To Do A Self Assessment?

If you fall into any of these categories, you may need to submit a Self Assessment Tax Return

Information Required to Complete Self Assessment

PAYE or Company Directors

P45 - this contains details about your income and tax paid during a permanent position. If you leave your job during the tax year, your employer will issue you with the P45. You should keep part 1A of this form.

P60 - this contains details about your income and tax. Your employer should give you this by 31st May after the end of the tax year (if you were in your job at 5 April).

Details of your taxable expenses and benefits in kind (sometimes known as P11D). Your employer should give you these by 6 July after the end of the tax year (if you were in your job at 5 April).

If you have received dividends, copies of your dividend certificates or records of your net dividends received

CIS Workers

CIS Vouchers, payslips or a proof of income - the vouchers need to be originals as they are sent off to the Inland Revenue along with the tax return.

Business expenses information, in order to calculate your tax liability. We can advise you on what business expenses and capital allowances that you can claim.

Sole Trader or Self employed

Invoice book or bank statement copies showing your income for that financial year.

You are able to claim any expenses incurred during your work as a Self Employed Trader. You will need to keep the receipts of all your expenses, i.e. mileage logbook, telephone bills and tools, for HM Customs and Revenue if they request to see them. . If you buy any capital items you must keep a record of the date of purchase and the purchase price.

Land and Property Owners

Bank Statements showing us how much rent is paid to you each month or a copy of your lease agreement.

Expenses relating to your property rental and you will need to keep receipts for all your expenses in case HM Customs and Revenue request them (e.g. repairs done to the property, interest on your mortgage, legal and professional costs).

You can increase you income by 10% if you register for VAT & further 10% increase if you register a Company.  More info.... 

Get 20% extra cash without doing any extra work. 

We will take care of all the paperwork – just sit and enjoy extra CASH coming into your bank account!