0203 620 5900
0207 193 0245
0790 407 7992
Refer a friend
refer a friend
Job Search Register CV Tax Refund Calculator Claim Tax Refund Let us beat your quote Request a call back Next day Limited Company Need financial help? Got a question? Refer a friend Self employed or Limited?

Other Services

CIS Tax Refunds - CASH in your pocket FAST! PAYE & CIS Payroll solutions Thinking of studying in UK? We can help UK property - help to buy, rent, let or invest Capital Gain Tax - calculations & returns Get 10% extra CASH with VAT scheme!

CIS Scheme

The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) is administered by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).

It regulates payments from contractors to subcontractors in the building industry.

All building contractors and subcontractors should register with the scheme.

Our services:

Contact usrequest a call back or speak with us online if you have got any questions.  

Alternatively, you can complete our quotation form to find out how much we can save on your accountancy fees.

Who is a CIS contractor?

Anyone who uses subcontractors for construction work needs to register as a CIS contractor with HMRC.

Who is a CIS subcontractor?

You’re a CIS subcontractor if you’re self-employed and agree to do construction work for a contractor.

You should register with CIS.

Subcontractors and contractors can be self employed individuals as well as companies.

Once you’ve registered with the CIS, you can apply for gross payment status if your business passes some tests. This is where you get your full payment without any deductions. 

You must still register with CIS if you’re based abroad but do construction work in the UK - the registration process is different though, please let us know if you require such registration.

With a dedicated team of Construction Industry Scheme experts that provide a consistently high level of customer service, we have been processing CIS sub-contractor payments for many years, and are fully compliant with the new CIS scheme launched in 2007.